Our company has performed work on the component “Impact Evaluation Study of Targeted Subsidies and Library Provision to Poor Students under the Textbook Rental Scheme”.
The assignment covered:
- Review and analysis of practices and procedures for TRS and targeting poor students with free textbook provision
- Review and analysis of financing and other mechanism in identifying, reporting and approving TRS and target book subsidies to poor
- Conducting of questionnaires and interviews, and engagement in discussion with interested parties/beneficiaries on the issue
- Analysis of effectiveness of current subsidies
- Identification of the needs for institutional support and improvements of the existing scheme
- Developing a set of recommendations to improve the quality.