The development of e-government in Uzbekistan is one of the priorities in the governmental reforms and is considered as the main leverage for ensuring the government’s transparency. The state bodies are improving their work in terms of provision of e-services in digital format.
The ADB’s Technical Assistance TA8260-UZB (TA) “E-Government for Effective Public Management Project” has supported the efforts of the Government of Uzbekistan in promotion of e-government and state services among the population and in the media through the active promotion of e-services at the SPISS.
- study of the situation with the promotion of e-services through the SPISS;
- promotion of one pilot service, in particular, property registration;
- capacity building for further promotion of e-services;
- assistance to PR-service of EGDC in organizational work, methodology and daily activities
- development of the Guidance on Promotion of Electronic State Services through the SPISS;
- development of checklists for representatives of the state bodies dealing with the promotion of online state services that will allow to systematize and promote e-services at all stages, i.e. from development to launch;
- introduction of new topics on promotion of e-services in the curriculum of Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, where managers from all regions of the country are trained;
- analytical work on amending the legislative documents directly related to the activities of the press services of the state bodies and affect the promotion of e-services;
- upon the request of national partners preparation of video clip on development of E-Gov in Uzbekistan to be represented at the international meetings.